Tips for Coming Up With Your Million-Dollar Business Idea!
- You Don’t Have to Be the Inventor – just the marketer!
- Not all startups have to reinvent the wheel. Sometimes just making an existing idea a little more efficient or cheaper can be enough—provided the market is big enough.Think big but start small. See if you even have a market that wants your product—that will PAY for your product!
- Walk before you run.
- Think big but start small. See if you even have a market that wants your product—that will PAY for your product!
- Passion is Key!
- Only start a business if you are deeply passionate about solving the underlying problem for your customers. If you aren’t, the money (there isn’t much) and the hard work (there’s a lot of it) will beat you before the idea catches on. If you’re passionate, the money and hard work won’t bother you at all.
- Feed A Need
- Don’t get focused on the tech or how to dominate the market, just identify a problem and set about solving it. By doing so, you’ll be advancing humankind.
If YOU have that million dollar idea and want to be on home shopping or and infomercial – Please email me directly at sales@MySpinGym.com if you have any questions.