Forbes Riley Media Kit
Speaker. Entrepreneur. Visionary. Fitness Pioneer.
Forbes Riley has created a trusted brand name for herself and is recognized internationally as an award-winning TV host, spokesperson, celebrity fitness and lifestyle expert, keynote speaker, and author.
By sharing her inspiring philosophy that demands the integration of fitness, nutrition, and behavioral changes, Forbes empowers people everywhere to define and reach their personal goals, both physical and psychological. She is the true embodiment of dreaming it, believing it and achieving it.
The dynamic Forbes Riley may only stand 5’6″ but her energy and charisma can fill a football stadium –
“She radiants and communicates in a way I’ve never seen before, a true blessing to behold, ” motivational Guru Les Brown commented. She is very passionate speaker that loves helping people achieve their goals and to get more fulfillment out of their lives. Riley truly understands the psychology of success.
“Long ago, I realized that success leaves clues, and that people who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results,”
SpeakerPresented to thousands of people from entrepreneurs to women's groups; from colleges to fitness conventions.
Motivational & Inspirational KeynotePresentations are powerful and relevant making her one of the most in demand speakers today.
EntrepreneurKnown a global leader and innovator and marketing genius. She's sold more than $2 billion dollars in products.
Innovative Global InfluencerShe’s launched more than 100 products via infomercials and live home shopping worldwide including her own fitness empire and launching other people’s brands.
TV HostShe has hosted 2 national talk shows, ESPN's X-games, and shows on ABC's Family, Animal Planet, and Discovery
Best Female TV Presenter5 time Moxies Award Winner, 2 time Telly Award Winner, National Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee
More About Forbes
- Media Pioneer who has hosted more than 148 infomercials, reaching over $2 Billion in sales in more than 80 countries.
- Inducted into the US National Fitness Hall of Fame and a 25 year career promoting health and fitness on television worldwide
- Launched the TV series Fit-TV with Jake “Body by Jake” Seinfeld – the network sold to FOX-TV for $500 million dollars
- Creator and Host of Forbes Living TV – seen nationally on WeTV hosting entrepreneurs and launching new business ideas.
- Created the global fitness sensation, SpinGym – selling 61,000 units in 24 hours on live home shopping
- Has inspired millions to take positive action in their lives
- Has delivered hundreds of presentations to thousand of people from entrepreneurs to women’s organizations, colleges to fitness conventions
- Mother of 2 Teenage boy/girl twins
- Forbes Riley is one of the most dynamic speakers, coaches that I ever had the pleasure of working with. She is truly inspiring businesswoman and as one of the original Sharks from Shark Tank, I would recommend working with her. – Kevin Harrington
Sis, do you still offer your course, “Perfecting your Pitch”? Your are inspiring. I saw you at the 4% Conference and I have also been listening to one of your free courses. very interested. Please get back to me!
If you can make Tampa Jan 11-14 — we are doing http://www.forbesfactorlive.com
amazing 3 day seminar includes pitch!