written by Dr. L. Krudo
When I first met Forbes Riley I was immediately struck by her passion and commitment. Her knowledge of the human body from her experience as a dancer, martial artist, massage therapy, and fitness expert were equally if not more impressive. But I must admit, when I first saw her SpinGym, I was skeptical. Until I used it myself, and then I too, understand the power and genius of this amazing device.
As a doctor, I use a “whole person approach” when taking care of my patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing clients with the newest and best fitness programs and natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today.
My mission is to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. I first recommend finding an exercise program that is low-impact and effective in promoting core strength, increased flexibility, and improved balance.
Below are 5 reasons why I endorse the Forbes Riley SpinGym
- Weight control Burn Calories through this fun and proven exercise. According to the recent American Council on Exercise study, short interval high calorie burning low impact exercise is proving to be optimal. SpinGyming with the right program will enable you to burn calories and experience a substantial afterburn. Whether your goal is to lose weight or maintain your current figure, the SpinGym System will help you achieve your goals.
- Muscle tone, core strengthening, as well as increased flexibility and endurance. SpinGym Fitness has developed a low impact workout series full of exercises that promote optimal toning through low impact muscle fatigue while engaging and activately all your upper body muscles simultaneously. This is achieved through incorporating proven elements of Pilates, yoga, isometrics, isokinetics and cardio interval training, which promote toning, strengthening, and endurance through utilizing the SpinGym.
- Reduce risk for injury, diabetes, heart disease, etc. Exercising frequently with a low impact workout series is a way to increase your strength, which reduces your overall risk for injury. Our midsection is made up of adipose tissue, also known as Fat. Working out frequently breaks up the adipose tissue and thereby reduces your risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other illnesses.
- Neurological Benefits: The neurological benefits of exercising are well known by all within the medical industry. Exercising releases endorphins, which promote feelings of happiness and reduce stress. A half an hour a day of exercise can be all you need to clear your mind and focus yourself before or after a long day. Working out has also been proven to reduce brain degeneration of the hippocampus, which supports both short and long-term memory.
- Balance and proprioceptive stimulation: Low impact stimulation of intrinsic muscles within the spine promotes strengthening and circulation. This promotion of strengthening and circulation will help to decrease pain associated with week muscles as well as improve posture.
Louis Krudo A.P. Acupuncture Physician