7 Reasons To Join A Mastermind Group
Napoleon Hill created the concept of a Mastermind 75 years ago with his best selling book, Think and Grow Rich. Simply a mastermind group is designed to help individuals navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people meet weekly, monthly, daily even if it makes sense, to tackle challenges and problems together.
They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
Here are 5 reasons why a mastermind can work for you!
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Masterminds are necessary and integral of business and even personal success. It important to seek out a group that challenges you, has people perhaps outside of your industry and that holds you accountable.
BTW James Malinkchak, Kevin Harrington and I have a powerful recurring mastermind – for more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to YOUR success!